by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat penis of elephant, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Thursday’s shit from pig Buffalo/Cleveland contest, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 14 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 14 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Thursday’s dog shit game with Bills/Browns (8:20PM Eastern/5:20PM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. Check out Monday night’s shit from pig game featuring New York Jet, bro. Might be good time to let girly watch reruns of The Bachelorette, my friend. Good luck or whatever you call it, bro:
Buffalo at Cleveland
Detroit at Green Bay
New Orleans at Chicago
New England at Cincinnati
Kansas City at Tennessee
Seattle at Indianapolis
Jacksonville at St. Louis
Baltimore at Miami
Philadelphia at New York Giants
Carolina at Arizona
Denver at Dallas
Houston at San Francisco
San Diego at Oakland
New York Jets at Atlanta