by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat six cats in less than thirty minute, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Last week, Chicago Bear fan Noel Bax won fifty dollar after a tie with Brad Huebner at 83 point, bro. Because Mr. Huebner bring to our attention that the tiebreaker suck worse than Goo Goo Doll, we say OK, and we change the tiebreaker this time around. But good part of controversial tiebreaker was that it renew rivalry between Bear and Packer fans, and many words were shared back and forth about adult film addiction, bro.
Anyway, my friend, here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Thursday’s game when Bears beat Giants, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 15 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 15 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever got the most correct picks wins the fifty dollar, bro. If there is still a tie after that, my friend, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Thursday’s dog shit game with Bears/Giants (8:20PM Eastern/5:20PM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. Check out Sunday’s shit from pig game featuring Carolina and Minnesota, bro. Might be good time to take girly shopping for shoe if you live in those markets, my friend. Good luck or whatever you call it, bro:
New York Giants at Chicago
Green Bay at Baltimore
Cincinnati at Buffalo
Detroit at Cleveland
Oakland at Kansas City
Carolina at Minnesota
Pittsburgh at New York Jets
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
St. Louis at Houston
Jacksonville at Denver
Tennessee at Seattle
Arizona at San Francisco
New Orleans at New England
Washington at Dallas
Indianapolis at San Diego