by Tommy Gimler
Who got the first shot on Christopher Dorner today in Big Bear? It wasn’t a CHP officer or fish and game warden. It wasn’t even a local gun owner out for a Tuesday morning squirrel hunt. Instead, according to this guy, identified by Los Angeles CBS affiliate KCBS 2 and KCAL 9 anchor Sandy Mitchell as U.S. Fish and Game Warden Mike Taugher, the first shot was fired by Ronnie The Limo Driver.
Here is exclusive video from The Daily Upper Decker:
The DUD Breakdown
1) God bless Howard Stern.
2) If I’m pranking this broad, even I get pissed and lose my shit after the call goes this long. For starters, who is driving a limo up to Big Bear on a Tuesday afternoon?
3) Second, who is driving a limo up to Big Bear on a Tuesday afternoon on their way to a raging block party?
4) Third, what limo driver is armed heavily enough to get in a shootout with Christopher Dorner?
5) Fourth, why would U.S. Fish and Game Warden Mike Taugher be speaking with a heavy New York accent? Do studies now show that an unusually high number of high school graduates/dropouts from Queens are moving out west these days to monitor the fish and game situation?
6) Sandy Mitchell, who was referred to as a dumb ass by the caller, was replaced about 20 minutes after the incident, presumably by somebody who isn’t a fucking idiot…