by Tommy Gimler
When the biggest story of the night is Stephen Jackson tripping over a cocktail waitress at Madison Square Garden, you know it’s been a shitty night for sports.
Unfortunately, I spent most of it watching what turned out to be one of the worst bowl games of the season, as the Oregon Ducks proved that Colin Klein and Kansas State deserved to play for the National Championship about as much as I deserve the Pulitzer Prize for this sports blog.
But Klein didn’t finish the night as a total fucking loser, as ESPN’s cameras caught his wife Shalin about a half of dozen times rooting for her husband in the first half, and while she’s no Lauren Tannehill, she’s not too shabby:
The DUD Breakdown
1) Her name is Mrs. Shalin (Spani) Klein, and as long as she keeps hanging out with girls like the one on the left, she’s going to look like Mrs. Fucking America.
2) According to several internet reports, this broad was Klein’s first kiss, meaning that Colin Klein is basically the Big 12′s version of Tim Tebow, and now we get why ESPN couldn’t stop showing him, even when he was on the sideline, as well as his wife.
3) Here’s another reason why religion sucks. Apparently both of them are very religious, meaning that the only other photos we could find of her were these:
4) The last picture tells us that Shalin is the only female college basketball player who likes dudes.
5) Shalin graduated from Kansas State in May of 2011 with a degree in public relations, and that’s a good thing because based on the way her husband played tonight, it’ll come in handy this winter when she’s looking for a job…