by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. We had new winner in last week’s NFL Pick ‘Em, but it still was not me, bro, so once again I do work on this website for free, my friend. Luckily, Aunt Tanvi send pigeon to tell us she is also too poor to celebrate Christmas this year, so she won’t be disappointed when I tell her I have no money for a present for her, bro.
I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat balls of monkey, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Saturday’s Atlanta/Detroit contest, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 16 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 16 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Saturday’s game with Falcons/Lions (or Felons as we call them in my country) (8:30PM Eastern/5:30PM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. CBS has to carry lots of shit from pig games this week, bro, like Chargers/Jets, Bills/Dolphins, and Raiders/Panthers. Might be good time to take girly friend to see The Guilt Trip, so she doesn’t give you one for watching shit football game. Good luck or whatever you call it:
Atlanta at Detroit
Tennessee at Green Bay
New Orleans at Dallas
San Diego at New York Jets
Buffalo at Miami
Oakland at Carolina
Indianapolis at Kansas City
Washington at Philadelphia
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh
St. Louis at Tampa Bay
New England at Jacksonville
Minnesota at Houston
Cleveland at Denver
Chicago at Arizona
New York Giants at Baltimore
San Francisco at Seattle