by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. We had new winner in last week’s NFL Pick ‘Em, but it still was not me, bro, so once again I do work on this website for free, my friend. Hopefully not as many people participate this week so I can get nice Christmas gift for Aunt Tanvi.
I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat thirty-two ears of cat, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Thursday’s Cincinnati/Philadelphia contest, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 16 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 16 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Thursday’s dog shit game with Bengals/Eagles (8:20PM Eastern/5:20PM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. Check out Monday night’s shit from pig game, bro. New York Jets against Tennessee. Might be good time to let girly watch Private Practice, my friend. Good luck or whatever you call it:
Cincinnati at Philadelphia
Green Bay at Chicago
NY Giants at Atlanta
Minnesota at St. Louis
Jacksonville at Miami
Washington at Cleveland
Denver at Baltimore
Indianapolis at Houston
Tampa Bay at New Orleans
Detroit at Arizona
Carolina at San Diego
Seattle at Buffalo
Pittsburgh at Dallas
Kansas City at Oakland
San Francisco at New England
NY Jets at Tennessee