by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. Corby LeGault is Canadian, yet that didn’t stop him from winning $50 in our pick ‘em the last two week, my friend. Plus, he gets like all hammer on booze when he make his picks, bro, and he still beat me. So once again I do week of work for free for this site on web while he go home with my money.
Again, I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat thirty-two ears of cat, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Thursday’s Denver/Oakland contest, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 16 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 16 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Thursday’s Broncos/Raiders game (8:20PM Eastern/5:20PM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. Only one team in the NFC East is over .500, but thankfully we get to see every team in prime time this weekend, bro. Good luck or whatever you call it:
Denver at Oakland
St. Louis at Buffalo
Dallas at Cincinnati
Kansas City at Cleveland
Tennessee at Indianapolis
Chicago at Minnesota
Philadelphia at Tampa Bay
Baltimore at Washington
Atlanta at Carolina
NY Jets at Jacksonville
San Diego at Pittsburgh
Miami at San Francisco
Arizona at Seattle
New Orleans at NY Giants
Detroit at Green Bay
Houston at New England