by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat camel liver, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Thursday’s Bills/Dolphins contest, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 14 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 14 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Thursday’s Bills/Dolphins game (8:20PM Eastern/5:20PM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. Good luck or whatever you call it:
Miami at Buffalo
Green Bay at Detroit
Arizona at Atlanta
Tampa Bay at Carolina
Cleveland at Dallas
Philadelphia at Washington
New York Jets at St. Louis
Cincinnati at Kansas City
Jacksonville at Houston
New Orleans at Oakland
San Diego at Denver
Indianapolis at New England
Baltimore at Pittsburgh
Chicago at San Francisco