DUD NFL Pick ‘Em Week 13 – You Can Win $50 This Week
by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. Corby LeGault is Canadian, yet that didn’t stop him from winning $50 in our pick ‘em last week, my friend. Plus, he was like all hammer on booze when he make his picks, bro, and he still beat me. So once again I do week of work for free for this site on web while he go home with my $50.
Again, I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat thirty-two ears of cat, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Thursday’s Texans/Lions contest, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 16 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 16 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Thursday’s Saints/Falcons game (8:20PM Eastern/5:20PM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. Only one team in the NFC East is over .500, but thankfully we get to see every team in prime time this weekend, bro. Good luck or whatever you call it:
New Orleans at Atlanta
Jacksonville at Buffalo
Seattle at Chicago
San Francisco at St. Louis
New England at Miami
Arizona at NY Jets
Indianapolis at Detroit
Minnesota at Green Bay
Houston at Tennessee
Carolina at Kansas City
Tampa Bay at Denver
Cleveland at Oakland
Cincinnati at San Diego
Pittsburgh at Baltimore
Philadelphia at Dallas
NY Giants at Washington