DUD NFL Pick ‘Em Week 12 – You Can Win $50 Every Week
by Rakesh The Intern
Check it out, bro. Francisco Martinez got every game correct last week, my friend, so once again I do week of work for free for this site on web while he go home with my $50.
Again, I do unpaid internship here at Daily Upper Decker, but my boss say, “Hey Rakesh. If you can pick NFL games better than everybody else, I give you fifty bucks.” So, since the last time I made fifty dollar I had to eat elephant penis, I say, “You got it, my friend.”
Here are the rules, bro:
1) In the comments section below, pick winner of each game, beginning with this Thursday’s Texans/Lions contest, bro.
2) Put your name and real email address when you sign in, bro. This is the only way I can get you your money if you win, my friend. My boss say he will not contact you with any other offers or pills to make your junk big, bro.
2) There are 16 games this week, my friend. The pick you are most confident about, bro, you put 16 point next to it. The one you are totally like guessing at or picking upset or whatever you call it in this country, that is where you put 1 point.
3) If there is tie between two or three or seven people, bro, then whoever posted their picks first will be the winner.
4) You must beat my picks, bro. I get fifty dollar from my boss if I am better than everybody else.
5) Picks must be in before the start of this Thursday’s Texans/Lions game (12:30PM Eastern/9:30AM Pacific), bro.
Here are this week’s games, my friend. Good luck or whatever you call it:
Houston at Detroit
Washington at Dallas
New England at NY Jets
Minnesota at Chicago
Oakland at Cincinnati
Pittsburgh at Cleveland
Buffalo at Indianapolis
Denver at Kansas City
Seattle at Miami
Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Tennessee at Jacksonville
Baltimore at San Diego
St. Louis at Arizona
San Francisco at New Orleans
Green Bay at NY Giants
Carolina at Philadelphia